1. Personal data controller:
Owner: LAGUARD ADVOCATS, S.L.P.
Address: Avinguda Diagonal, 601, 7a planta B, 08028 Barcelona
Tax number: B-67579003
Registration data: Barcelona Business Register: Tome 47265, folio 55, sheet B-546571, entry 1.
Email contact: email@example.com
2. Purposes of the personal data processing:
The purposes for processing the personal data you provide through this Website, either in a manual or automated way, are as follows:
- Answer the queries you make through our contact form.
- Assess your profile if you send us an application form to work with us.
- Where applicable, send you the information content to which you subscribed.
- Anonymously analyse your activity on our Website.
- Where applicable, allow access to the restricted services on our Website which are subject to registration through a username and password.
3. The personal data that we process
LAGUARD ADVOCATS, S.L.P. processes the following categories of personal data:
- For queries, applications and sending Content, the following identification details: forename, surnames, email address, telephone and company.
- For analysing traffic data: the User’s IP address.
4. Personal data retention period
LAGUARD ADVOCATS, S.L.P. will retain the personal data you provide during the time required for meeting the purposes for which they were collected, but you have the right to revoke the consent you gave. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to retain the personal data duly blocked during the legally established periods.
5. Legal grounds for processing your personal data
The legal grounds for processing your personal data for the aforementioned purposes are the express consent you gave.
6. Personal data disclosure to third parties
The personal data you provide will be processed solely by LAGUARD ADVOCATS, S.L.P. and will not be assigned to third parties, unless their involvement is necessary to properly pursue the aforementioned purposes. Nevertheless, we can disclose your personal data to administrative or legal bodies and authorities but only when a legal regulation establishes this.
7. Your rights and how to exercise them
You can exercise the following rights free of charge:
- Access your personal data in the possession of LAGUARD ADVOCATS, S.L.P.
- Request the rectification of your data when they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request data processing restrictions when any of the conditions envisaged in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request restriction of processing of your data. In that case, LAGUARD ADVOCATS, S.L.P. will cease to process your data, except for legitimate grounds or to file or defend potential claims.
- Request data portability.
You can also file a claim regarding the processing of your personal data at the Spanish Data Protection Agency and the other competent public bodies.